Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here it goes again

ESHS Class of 2005
Yesterday I began my sixth year of college. Actually it's like my fourth. Maybe. Who's keeping track anyways? I've decided that I would prefer to be addressed as Dr. Tracy Jobson for now on. So I'm kidding but it sure would be nice to feel like I've accomplished something. I always thought I'd go straight to college after high school, attend class for four years, graduate with a bachelors,  then I would either start a career or go to Med School. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Never thought I'd meet my future husband on my first day of college. If you noticed, I did not once mentioned "wife" or "mom" in my plan. But here I am, a wife and mother of two boys.

I do have a career I guess ....Stay-at-Home-Mom. Terrible benefits. No vacation, sick days, or insurance. No 401 K, retirement savings, or social security. I never get a pay raise. Not even a lunch break! I wouldn't say that I'm not happy with where I am today. I'm just still "adjusting" to my circumstances. If you are or have been a stay at home mom, I'm sure you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...