Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I need a vacation or a nap would be fine!

Wow... Sometimes I feel like I put way to much on my plate this summer. New baby, summer school, and church stuff on top of it all. And we're moving in 2 1/2 weeks! It just seems like there is not enough time in the day. There is so much that I want to do and so much that I need to do. So what am I doing on here when I should be doing housework or even homework!? Jeremy has been a great help with everything. He gives me a beak from the boys so I can study. We even take turns watching the boys so we can work out. Going to the gym everyday has been such a wonderful stress reliever. Not to mention my personal Bible study has really kept me from going crazy. Of course, blogging is very relaxing to me too. I think the next few weeks will be even more hectic. Almost everyday on the calender is full. I just need to remember to rest when I can and take time for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...