Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dealing with Frustration!

Lately I have been under alot of stress. The boys are a handful and it seems like there is never enough time to get my homework done. Somedays Asa cries for hours! I can get so worked up and frustrated when something goes wrong. I have been losing my temper and geting upset over even the littlest things. I've really been working on trying to keep myself controlled. Yesterday was one of those days to test me.

I had two quizes and an assignemt to get done. They were due at 9 am today. When I sat down yesterday morning to start them I realized my internet connection wasn't working. After making a call to Time Warner Cable, I was informed that they wouldn't be able to fix it until this afternoon. Ugh! I needed a back up plan for my homework and quick. It's not like I can take both boys to the library and do homework there. They are too loud and a huge distraction to me. And Noah could never sit still for me. This was so frustrating. I was really upset and angry but I worked hard to keep it under control. As it turns out Ash was off work yesterday and she let me come over last night to get my homework done. She even watched the boys for me so I wasn't distracted. *Thanks Ash* After I finshed my homework we sat around and chatted for a while. It ended up being a very nice evening. Now I can honestly say that I thank God for my internet screwing up! He took a frustrating situation and turned into into a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...