Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miss My Boogs

Sunday afternoon Noah flew to Texas with his Poppy. This is his first trip away from home and it's for three nights! I really miss him. I know he is having a wonderful time though. I also want Jeremy's family to be able to spend time with the boys. It's got to be difficult for them since they live all the way in Texas.

I've been trying to take advantage of the extra free time. Still not much free time though. Asa is sooo demanding! I've gotten some homework done, went to the gym, packed a few boxes and even hung out with Ash.

It sounds like they are keeping Noah busy. Yesterday they went to Huricane Harbor. Today they went to an aquarium. I tried to talk to him on the phone a couple of times but he was just too busy (he is still just learning to use the phone). I'm happy he is having a wonderful time and the-in-laws are really enjoying him too. He is flying back tomorrow with Moppy. I can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...