Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Baaccccckkkkk!

Whoa! It's been over a year since I started this blog and since the last post! Sorry. Maybe this year I'll do better. :) So, I went through and updated a few things ~ Added a couple of pics and gave it a fresh look.

A lot has happened this last year! My baby boy Noah is growing up so fast. In just a few months he'll be two. Time flies! On May 20th, 2010 baby boy Asa joined our family. He weighed 9lbs 6oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. I recently started back up with summer school. Busy, busy, busy. Five years of college down, 5 to go... Ugh, I hope not!

Anyways, we are now members of Nashua Baptist Church. Love it. It is definitly the place for us. We joined in March. Shortly after joining, Jeremy was asked if he would be interested in the Youth Minister position. After lots of prayer and meeting with the pastor and personnel committee, the church voted YES. We are super excited and can't wait to see what God has for us and the students at Nashua.

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...