Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm a loser baby...

It's been five weeks now since I had Asa. It's hard having a baby at the begining of summer (or being pregnant in the summer- done that too!) While it seems like everyone else is putting their bikinis on and laying out, I'm covering up in baggy t-shirts and gym shorts.

Luckily for me, I had a good delivery and was able to start working out at 1 1/2 weeks post partum (not with the Dr's ok though!)I've lost 20lbs since coming home from the hospital...that's what makes me a loser. I'm happy to have lost 20 lbs so quickly but I'd still like to lose another 20 or 25lbs. Technically I'm still overweight for my height. I never really had to lose weight before I had kids so I had no idea how hard it would be! I wasn't even able to get back down to my pre-preg weight after having Noah. It's really frustrating seeing all the celebrity "moms" on t.v. They are all back to normal in no time and make it look easy. Ugh. Anyways, I'm working hard at it and hopefully this hard work will pay off. My goal is to be twenty pounds lighter by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...