Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Uncle Day-did (David)

I'm requesting prayers for my brother David. As of Monday this week he's been back in the hospital. For those of you that don't know, David has an Epilepsy disorder. As of lately he has been having more seizures than normal. We are thankful that he is not on a ventilator a this time (many times in the past he has been.) He is also responding to my parents and talking some. They are trying to keep his room quiet however, sometimes the slightest stimulation triggers a seizure.

Noah and Uncle David fighting over a book ironically titled "I Like to Share" last summer

Also pray for my parent who take care of David. They are traveling back and forth to the hospital daily. Thanks.

*************************

Update: After a three week stay in the hospital David was released to come home. He is doing better. Thank you for the prayer. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers, as David is still not 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...