Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Week Late

I realize this title may be a little misleading...

I know this post is a week late but better late than never, right? Happy New Year!

While everyone else is giving up on their new year's resolutions, I'm just starting mine. Honestly, I'm not a resolutions kind of person so let's just call these goals. In my mind, goals sound a little more achievable.

1.) Be on Time. Kind of an obvious goal being that I'm just now getting around to my resolutions and the first week of 2011 has nearly past. The truth is, it is hard to be on time with two little ones.
This will be a challenge.

2.) Completely potty train Noah. Not much to say about this one other than I am sick of changing diapers all day long. Perhaps if I can get Noah potty trained, we may be on time more often?

3.) Master the art of packing a diaper bag. Do you know how many times I have forgotten to restock the diaper bag? What happened to the wipes? Are we out of diapers? I have had over two years of practice yet I always seem to forget something. Well, this year things are gonna change. I am going to be prepared.

4.) Quit watching my weight. Tonight I am putting my scale in the top of the closet. This doesn't mean I am going to pig out and put on weight. I am simply going to stop stressing about it. I'd like to meet one woman that hasn't struggled with their body image. I'm too fat, too skinny, too flabby, too muscular. I will never look at a scale and be 100% satisfied with my weight but I can be satisfied with my lifestyle. I eat healthy and get plenty of exercise. That's what is important.

5.) Play with my boys more often. My babies are growing up so fast! Right now they love getting my attention and playing. Usually after five minutes of playing horsey, I'm done! One of these days they won't wanna play with Mom. So for now I am gonna spend as much time playing with them as I can.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...