Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rookie Mistake

I did something bad last night. Something I regret terribly. My mother raised me better than this. Last night, I went to the grocery store without a list. Nooooo list. I can't even say I forgot the list; I just flat out did not even make one.

It gets worse.

I was hungry too! That's right. I went to the grocery store without a list while I was hungry. I might as well have done my grocery shopping in a fast food restaurant. I spent way too much time in the frozen food isle.

Now, I do have a good excuse. It has been a crazy week. We just returned from Texas, where we spent Christmas with my in-laws. A ten hour drive with a 2 year-old and a 6 month-old will make anyone at least a little crazy. On top of that my grandpa had a heart attack on Christmas Eve, I came down with some kind of flu and my mom was taken to the hospital Tuesday night. Apparently Mom's blood pressure was a whopping 236 over 118!

Things are slowly getting back to normal around here. In the meantime I guess we'll just have to deal with having chili-cheese fries for dinner and Ben and Jerry's for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Tracy. You def. deserve a night of no major cooking. :) We're still praying for your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...