Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Little Smartie Pants

I really underestimate my little Noah. He is so much smarter than I give him credit for.  He will be two years old next month. I work with him on learning new things everyday. For a while now we have been practicing on pointing to our noses, mouths, eyes and ears. Last night though, I decided to ask him a few more questions. I asked Noah, "Where are your feet?" He pointed to them and started stomping! Yay! Next, I said, "Do you have hair?" He nodded his head and rubbed his hands threw his hair! I also asked, "Where's your belly?" He lifted up his shirt and patted his tummy! This went on for a while. I also asked him about his toes, hands, teeth and lips. He even counted to three for me. Actually he probably learned that because when he is in trouble I count to three! I know, I know. He hasn't came up with the cure for cancer but hey, maybe someday!?! As for now I'm just as proud as a parent can be!
Future President Right Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...